i would like to know why i am blocked i am always very polite and courteous and real and would like an explanation Thanks I logged into Mingle and found out my account was blocked and would really like to know why ? I have been on there for awhile did leave a few times cause i thought i had found someone but turned out to be false.Most Military cause i do have a soft heart for the men in uniform.I am real and can prove who i am at any time if need be.I don't ever report anyone cause at that time i don't really know and really did not want to give up on a chance of love and happiness Thanks for your time

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mingle2 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammers. Author liked the most nice chat. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 mingle2 account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments