1.5K views
5.0

i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me.

We need additional information from you to prove you are a real person. This is to improve the experience of our members from not receiving spam.

To continue to use Mingle2, please request an admin review on your account: and i don't know what to do anymore please help me. i miss talking to my friends my username is joshua50207 and this is my profile link https://mingle2.com/user/my_profile and it started yesterday please you people should do something about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mingle2 Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Meeting genuine girls.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2017.

Comments

they want you to give them personal info they can sell to another company

Same problem is with me.. When i send any message to any one it only shows.......Admin VerificationWe need additional information from you to prove you are a real person.

This is to improve the experience of our members from not receiving spam.

To continue to use Mingle2, please request an admin review on your account:And i can't get any messege also.. Give me solution

This is why old people need to lay off the technology

the same thing happened to my facebook account they wanted my picture with me showing my drivers licence

I refused

to Leonard Rausch #1543170

That happened to me to with FB, I just cancelled out and got the H.....L out of there.