i couldn't sent out messages i don't know why ,,it keeps telling me to request for an admin review,,i don't know what this means ,haven't been through this before..i want you guy fix it up asap,,thanks .i really need to get my chat list ,,please go through this for me ,i don't like such thing ,,asking me how real i am ,, ,, i hope i hear from you in hours ,,i'd really appreciate if you could help me out on it a,, Mr Admin ,,i have never been on mingle2 ,,help me out ,,i will be greatful if you could sort it out as soon as you can..

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mingle2 website from Mingle2 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was because mingle locked down my acct for no reason and i dont like being locked out. Author liked the most its free and site but got locked out for no reason. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more