i couldn't sent out messages i don't know why ,,it keeps telling me to request for an admin review,,i don't know what this means ,haven't been through this before..i want you guy fix it up asap,,thanks .i really need to get my chat list ,,please go through this for me ,i don't like such thing ,,asking me how real i am ,, ,, i hope i hear from you in hours ,,i'd really appreciate if you could help me out on it a,, Mr Admin ,,i have never been on mingle2 ,,help me out ,,i will be greatful if you could sort it out as soon as you can..

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mingle2 website from Mingle2 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was because mingle locked down my acct for no reason and i dont like being locked out. Author liked the most its free and site but got locked out for no reason. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments