1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 07, 2016

Error in my post, i did not write a fake profile.I plan write to their headquarters to remove freeze on my account.

I tried to call them, they take a name and number but don't call back. It's just a recorded message.

I suspect, no one ever does call back.It's a matter of personal pride not to accept such poor treatment.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2016

went to use acct, said needed to request adm review, ok I did....about 20 times....still acct frozen...I am not a robot.I did post a fake profile.

I am not a spammer. I did not bother anyone or use break any rules. This did happen once before and I asked for the adm review and the acct was in frozen the next day.

This time, however nothing is happening and no one has contacted me and given me any reason for this seeming random freeze on the account.There should be a telephone number or at very least a form to fill out to rectify this idiotic , annoying situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fact that i was able to meet alot of people and i like mingle 2 i met a few friends on here and stated that there is a room for improvement of lockdown unjust and because mingle locked down my acct for no reason. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unfreeze my acct" of mingle2 account. Mingle2 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mingle2 account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mingle2.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Stamford, Connecticut, United States #1250832

Finally found a link to get back on. It was so unnecessary to go such a long route over over a wrong dismissal. No apology either.