The same thing happened with me..

There was a lady who was looking for intimate encounter n I said that I'm not interested

She said that means you are not a *** to which I replied that I don't sleep with random chicks.

N within few seconds my account was locked I'm sure that lady reported it just coz I said no to sleep with her.

I reactivated my account only 2 days back coz I was feeling so lonely n I wanted someone but this type of rude behavior is not accepted from the site

I'm getting messages but I can't read them or reply to them.

This person wrote the review mingle2 account from Mingle2. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

I never knew there are so many designers of "women's cloth stuffs you wear" antique dealers, beads and rare gem stones dealers nurse and dietary certificates nurse provider