4.8
Privacy and Data Security

Hello!i would like to know only why i cannot log in to my account in Mingle2 that i didn't know what happened to it.I did not do anything bad or say something bad to others because I know my limitations as a member on that site and im thinking why someone report my account that i didn't scam to other user also.I want only is to activate it again so i can open my account and i can log in to it so i can read all my email there that i want you to review on my account...I know someone reporting me because i hate scammer and lier people in that site especially all guy who have so many using account on that site.so please help me to open it my account.thank you and God bless more power to your site.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mingle2 account from Mingle2 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments