4.0
Privacy and Data Security

Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a good companion. Can u please respond to me . mmontoya112@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mingle2 account. Mingle2 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mingle2 account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mingle2.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Annacat9

I am beginning to think mingle2 protects scammers better than it protects it's real members. By not having anyway to find out what behavior caused the so called "abuse" it allows retaliation.

After two years of being on mingle2 off/on my profile was locked because some pathetic nigerian scammer behind a fake profile reported me for being abusive.Apparently it's ok for these *** to be trying to scam people but it's not ok for you to fight back.

For a few weeks now since mingle finally added a "report" link to the site I've reported a lot of fake profiles but they never get deleted or "locked".It's a pathetic site.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #996587