Resolved
1.7
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

My account was locked down "automatically" by their abuse reporting "systems".I think that one of the handful of suspicious profiles I reported, falsely reported me.

However I've received no email from any moderator or admin, no hint that anyone is actually caring to look at this, and I have no means to address the "system" to help. I'm fed up with the site anyway, but I also paid for it, and now I haven't the ability to cancel my "auto-renew" subscription! This is not only unacceptable, it may be illegal.

I'm beginning to think perhaps the site is allowing and even colluding with scammers for a percentage of their "winnings", or maybe just taking a bribe up front AND legitimate user's subscription money.This will not stand!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fact of being locked out for no reason and fake pictures and member profiles. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all the above" of mingle2 dating site and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Mingle2 needs to "resolve dispute or cancel subscription and auto-renew billing" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mingle2 dating site in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mingle2.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Funsizecatdad
Oxnard, California, United States #1039903

I insist that I be contacted by the company and that this be resolved by either reinstating my account (with an apology for being unprofessional about it), through cancelation of subscription and either a refund of $29.85 or a suitable explanation as to why not. Also, I need assurance that cancellation of auto-renew is implemented. I require proof in writing regarding all of this and a means by which to contact your company to resolve it myself if need be.