6.1K views

i've tried many online dating sites and have found many repeated scams.i recently signed up wth MINGLE2 and noticed quickly that all my computer matched partners were either deleted or had not been on the site for over 1 month.

then i recieved a nudge, and then a message from a local. this local had not previously shown up in my many searches. we exchanged a nudge and a message each. within 5 hours of his initial contact his profile was deleted.

then i recieved a "someone viewed your profile" message, at which point i was made aware that i have to pay and upgrade to find out who this mystery viewer is. also i could not delete that particular message from my profile inbox.

to explore the idea of scammers on MINGLE2 i went back to the search engine and found the 'scammer' site associated with MINGLE2, they are one and the same.then after reading some of the posted threads on their forum i noticed that it's the same few members in southern USA that try their best to answer all post's and reply with a load of convincing hogwash.

Review about: Mingle2 Online Dating.

Comments

I've had at least twenty chat on mingle 2 everyone was failures

Everyone i talk too ask for money or iPhone card these amounts they ask for are totally insane.

There from Ghana and Nigeria west Africa.

Their are so many out there and there only talking too the men 50 year's and up.

Showing their nude body's too get money. Want you too start a bank account in your name and send them the card.or take pictures of your credit cards and send them too them.they always use different names. And uses a third-party too get the money.

Money grams, wire money western union.

I'm very tired of them you don't know who too trust and who not.

to Anonymous #1379997

Hi mingle2 is a totally boguss sight.Full of scammers.

It supposedly owned by a guy in India. They will try to get you to launder money, i cards, cash to their account. The problem is...no regulations and protection for consumers over the internet .

I really hate this site.I wasted so much time.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1219075

It's only got scams, every person I spoke to asked for a dating ID to know you're safe to date,WTF I say no they say ok here's the link all you need is you're credit card details for age no way you're credit card details would know if you are a sex offender so obvious, they don't ask for drivers license they would need access to criminal records credit card won't do that they don't ask for drivers license because they can't take money from that, it's amazing how many scams there are on mingle.

I went to Mingle 2 and didn't lose any money just contacted by a money laundering scam.

adamcool791_75
to Anonymous #1353935

I to was scammed I was texting a girl for about a few days then they said they need a iTunes gift card for work and I was the only one that could give her one

Hi it's Stephan la Montana from Tasmania.

So freaking True!!!!Mingle it self is a SCAM I tthink the operaters them self are the scammers.

Scam after scam I posted on the forum topic to let people be careful not to fall in love with a picture!!

They deleted the comment and Iaasked why they said it actually makes it worse what da *** !!??

to Anonymous Meridian, Idaho, United States #1280402

I agree with your synopsis the company is evolved, they're selling bogus profiles of interested parties. That always turnout to be frauds...

I have met 12 orphans in a row, that for one reason or another are now living somewhere other than where their profiles indicate.

have not recieved my code so i can send email if i dont get cancel this site this is really bad

Free it may be, but a complete waste of time, 97% scammers, trolls 'community,' *** moderators who will shut you down if you mention scamming.

Seems pretty clear this was set up by scammers for scammers. Google NEXTC for some interesting dirt on the management.

For your own sake folks, seriously, stay away no matter how desperate you may feel.

Head office is in California.Owners / founders have been taken to court before.

Basically a scam site, set up for scammers. You might find the occasional real person I suspect, but there is no feeling of trust or safety here.

And, is there only one scammers handbook? I have heard the same bs stories so many times.

Eg.

Registered as living in US.

First contact will often state they are in Africa, have lost both parents in a car crash.These people are so pathetic and I really resent the time I wasted there.