Bethesda, Maryland

So this person I met on mingle2 under the name bestmanbeach40 stating he lives in Annapolis, Md with a 4 year old daughter band Orecious who lost her mother in a car accident.Says his parents were both killed when he was younger and he was raised by his aunt in Portugal.

Related: Mingle2 - Are there any legitimate people on this site?

We had been talking from Feb-Mar when he was sending me pics (claiming his phone camera was broken) but started begging for money via Western Union. Lied and said he was in Instabul, Turkey on a project and he had to leave the hotel and needed money to eat. I told him I do not send western unions and if he needed me to send money give me proof. He sands me a text for done one name David who lived in NY that apparently is in on the scam as well stating he James Muscurella (man in pic).

After I cursed his *** out and told him to never call me again I see his face back on mingle2 and black planet as IVAN360.BE WARNED!!!!

Review about: Online Dating.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mingle2 Online Dating
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1229871

That probably isn't what the person really looks like. You should always do a google image search from online sites to make sure the picture is truly the person they claim to be. If the picture shows up as someone else, RUN!