Privacy and Data Security

So this person I met on mingle2 under the name bestmanbeach40 stating he lives in Annapolis, Md with a 4 year old daughter band Orecious who lost her mother in a car accident.Says his parents were both killed when he was younger and he was raised by his aunt in Portugal.

We had been talking from Feb-Mar when he was sending me pics (claiming his phone camera was broken) but started begging for money via Western Union. Lied and said he was in Instabul, Turkey on a project and he had to leave the hotel and needed money to eat. I told him I do not send western unions and if he needed me to send money give me proof. He sands me a text for done one name David who lived in NY that apparently is in on the scam as well stating he James Muscurella (man in pic).

After I cursed his *** out and told him to never call me again I see his face back on mingle2 and black planet as IVAN360.BE WARNED!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss mingle2 online dating. Mingle2 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mingle2 online dating in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mingle2.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1229871

That probably isn't what the person really looks like. You should always do a google image search from online sites to make sure the picture is truly the person they claim to be. If the picture shows up as someone else, RUN!