Swan River, Manitoba

I have been on this site along time and never had any trouble I should be able to find out why my account was closed.It could have been a person that said false things about me.

is there no conflict resolution proto call where I can talk to mingle 2 staff about this liars can report false information there should be checks and balances in place.

James muah@mymts.net i would like this matter investagated as i have been a member for over a year now I believe never had a single problem until my accout was locked. I have here provided my email address which you can trace back to my account to see why I was locked down from logging in.you folks must have gotten a bogus complant about me from someone on your site

Review about: Mingle2 Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Site but got locked out for no reason, I liked the site wrote to lots of woman.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more Mingle2 - I couldn't sent out message Mingle2 "i couldn't sent out messages i don't know why ,,it keeps telling me to request for an admin review,,i don't know what this means ,haven't been through this before..i want..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more