Swan River, Manitoba

I have been on this site along time and never had any trouble I should be able to find out why my account was closed.It could have been a person that said false things about me.

is there no conflict resolution proto call where I can talk to mingle 2 staff about this liars can report false information there should be checks and balances in place.

James muah@mymts.net i would like this matter investagated as i have been a member for over a year now I believe never had a single problem until my accout was locked. I have here provided my email address which you can trace back to my account to see why I was locked down from logging in.you folks must have gotten a bogus complant about me from someone on your site

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mingle2 account from Mingle2 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most site but got locked out for no reason and i liked the site wrote to lots of woman. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments