Santa Maria, California
4.0
Privacy and Data Security

Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a good companion. Can u please respond to me . mmontoya112@yahoo.com

Review about: Mingle2 Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Annacat9

I am beginning to think mingle2 protects scammers better than it protects it's real members. By not having anyway to find out what behavior caused the so called "abuse" it allows retaliation.

After two years of being on mingle2 off/on my profile was locked because some pathetic nigerian scammer behind a fake profile reported me for being abusive.Apparently it's ok for these *** to be trying to scam people but it's not ok for you to fight back.

For a few weeks now since mingle finally added a "report" link to the site I've reported a lot of fake profiles but they never get deleted or "locked".It's a pathetic site.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #996587

Really?

Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Mingle2 - Why my account is lock down Mingle2 "My account has been locked down automatically for a day now, without explanation or even a system to ask mimgle2.com why?I can't even log out. I keep receiving alerts from other..." Read more Mingle2 - Blocked Account Mingle2 "i would like to know why i am blocked i am always very polite and courteous and real and would like an explanation Thanks I logged into Mingle and found..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more