Phoenix, Arizona

My account has been locked down automatically for a day now, without explanation or even a system to ask mimgle2.com why?I can't even log out.

Related: Mingle2 - Banned without warning

I keep receiving alerts from other users in my mailbox. This is bully! I don't even know why I was blocked, and no means of contesting the situation. Besides i want to completely leave the site, for this disrespect, and inhuman treatment.

please unlock my account is unfair so that i can have an access to it to enable contact my friends.

his is embarrassing i want it to be unlock now without delay.

Thanks

Sharon

Review about: Mingle2 Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mingle2 Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Saim rajaqasimali

Me to my account is lock I don't know why

john kelly
Lochgelly, Scotland, United Kingdom #1059409

i am losing all my friends,as someone has sent an abuse report about me,that is not faire it is like being found guilty before a trial has taken place..i may have reported someone who I know is a fake or scammer and this is their way of getting back at me..so unfaire...john kelly.ps.please fix this for me..thank you..