My account has been locked down automatically for a day now, without explanation or even a system to ask mimgle2.com why?I can't even log out.
I keep receiving alerts from other users in my mailbox. This is bully! I don't even know why I was blocked, and no means of contesting the situation. Besides i want to completely leave the site, for this disrespect, and inhuman treatment.
please unlock my account is unfair so that i can have an access to it to enable contact my friends.
his is embarrassing i want it to be unlock now without delay.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Mingle2 Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been on this site along time and never had any trouble I should be able to find out why my account was closed. It could have been a..."
- "Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a..."
- "I used AM for a few years and had success meeting some very real ladies. With that said, there are definitely fakes and shills present among the female ad..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."