My account has been locked down automatically for a day now, without explanation or even a system to ask mimgle2.com why?I can't even log out.

I keep receiving alerts from other users in my mailbox. This is bully! I don't even know why I was blocked, and no means of contesting the situation. Besides i want to completely leave the site, for this disrespect, and inhuman treatment.

please unlock my account is unfair so that i can have an access to it to enable contact my friends.

his is embarrassing i want it to be unlock now without delay.

Thanks

Sharon

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mingle2 account. Mingle2 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mingle2 account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mingle2.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Me to my account is lock I don't know why

Lochgelly, Scotland, United Kingdom #1059409

i am losing all my friends,as someone has sent an abuse report about me,that is not faire it is like being found guilty before a trial has taken place..i may have reported someone who I know is a fake or scammer and this is their way of getting back at me..so unfaire...john kelly.ps.please fix this for me..thank you..