Phoenix, Arizona

My account has been locked down automatically for a day now, without explanation or even a system to ask mimgle2.com why?I can't even log out.

I keep receiving alerts from other users in my mailbox. This is bully! I don't even know why I was blocked, and no means of contesting the situation. Besides i want to completely leave the site, for this disrespect, and inhuman treatment.

please unlock my account is unfair so that i can have an access to it to enable contact my friends.

his is embarrassing i want it to be unlock now without delay.

Thanks

Sharon

Review about: Mingle2 Account.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments

Saim rajaqasimali

Me to my account is lock I don't know why

john kelly
Lochgelly, Scotland, United Kingdom #1059409

i am losing all my friends,as someone has sent an abuse report about me,that is not faire it is like being found guilty before a trial has taken place..i may have reported someone who I know is a fake or scammer and this is their way of getting back at me..so unfaire...john kelly.ps.please fix this for me..thank you..

Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Review about Mingle2 Account from Quezon City, Quezon City Mingle2 "Hello!i would like to know only why i cannot log in to my account in Mingle2 that i didn't know what happened to it.I did not do anything bad or..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more