Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I was blocked from getting on mingle2 becuz a *** gave me his number I didn't text him for a while finally I did .*** mastake he was / is a very bad man.he was very sick talking, rude and demanding.when i told him to loose my number he told me he would make sure I never got on mingle2 again.well the next day I went to get online and he had done as he said.tell me how you let crazy people who shouldn't be online themselves make it to where the sane people cant...if this don't get straightened out I assure you mingle2 will b contacted by my lawyer..this man talked of other women he had abused...so im sure im not the only one...

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dating service from Mingle2. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mingle2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mingle2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mingle2?

Comments